Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited
Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited (“Asia Allied Infrastructure” or “the Group”) is listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange under stock code 711, was founded in 1968. It is engaged in various businesses including construction engineering and management, project consultancy, property development, security services and property management, tunnel management, safe deposit box services, construction finance and investment, online procurement of construction materials, etc. With Hong Kong as its business development base, Asia Allied Infrastructure is also exploring development opportunities with Asia as the main focus, as well as in overseas markets. Its subsidiary “Chun Wo” is a renowned construction contractor and property developer in Hong Kong, which enables our Group to capitalize on that company’s solid construction experience and professional capabilities to seize the opportunities for infrastructure development in countries along the “Belt and Road” initiative, and, ultimately, to increase overall profitability and create higher investment value.
The flagship event of our 50th Anniversary, Chun Wo Innovation Student Awards, has now begun for enrollment. Full-time tertiary students are welcome! Please check the award details at official website.
Asia Allied Infrastructure has officially launched its YouTube channel to present the latest business update. Please click the link to browse and subscribe now!
The group has launched its official blog in order to deliver and share the latest business information through multimedia, including sharing from Top Management, featured interview and market analysis. Please stay tuned for the blog’s update!
For the purpose of refining the governance structure of the Group, with effect from 7 March 2017, Mr. Pang Yat Ting, Dominic has been re-designated from the Co-Chairman of the Board to the Chairman of the Board, and from a non-executive director of the Company to an executive director of the Company. In the same time, Mr. Xu Jianhua, a current executive director of the Company, has been re-designated from the Co-Chairman of the Board to the Deputy Chairman of the Board.
- List of Directors and their Role and Function
- Appointment of Executive Director
- AAI Collaborates With Guangzhou Nansha Development Zone And Guangzhou Fund to Develop Nansha Free Trade Zone To Build An International Education Base
- (Refer to Chinese Version) 奥运金牌得主跳水皇后郭晶晶 现身英伦皇家保管箱传媒招待会 亲身体验高科技、高隐私的尊贵保险服务
- Asia Allied Infrastructure Introduces SFund International As Strategic Shareholder Intends to Jointly Drive Development of Projects in Guangdong-Hongkong-Macao Bay Area
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 March 2018
- Asia Allied Infrastructure Joins Hands With Top Spring International Strategic Collaboration To Advance Property Business In Hong Kong
- Announcement Pursuant to Rule 13.16 of the Listing Rules
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 28 February 2018
- Chun Wo's Launch of Innovation Student Awards Stimulates Engineering Students' Innovation Minds to Tackle Environmental Issues
Foundation Works for Public Rental Housing Development in Kwun Tong at Anderson Road
Shatin to Central Link :East Rail Line Platform Modification and Associated Works
Hong Kong International Airport Terminal 2 - SkyPlaza
Main Contract Works for the Retail Expansion of City of Dreams, Macau
MTR :West Island Line: Building Services for Kennedy Town Station
Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited eNewsletter Subscription
If you wish to receive the latest corporate news, please complete the form :
* Indicates a required field.