Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited
Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited (“Asia Allied Infrastructure” or “the Group”) is listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange under stock code 711, was founded in 1968. It is engaged in various businesses including construction engineering and management, project consultancy, property development, security services and property management, tunnel management, safe deposit box services, construction finance and investment, online procurement of construction materials, etc. With Hong Kong as its business development base, Asia Allied Infrastructure is also exploring development opportunities with Asia as the main focus, as well as in overseas markets. Its subsidiary “Chun Wo” is a renowned construction contractor and property developer in Hong Kong, which enables our Group to capitalize on that company’s solid construction experience and professional capabilities to seize the opportunities for infrastructure development in countries along the “Belt and Road” initiative, and, ultimately, to increase overall profitability and create higher investment value.
The flagship event of our 50th Anniversary, Chun Wo Innovation Student Awards, has now begun for enrollment. Full-time tertiary students are welcome! Please check the award details at official website.
Asia Allied Infrastructure has officially launched its YouTube channel to present the latest business update. Please click the link to browse and subscribe now!
The group has launched its official blog in order to deliver and share the latest business information through multimedia, including sharing from Top Management, featured interview and market analysis. Please stay tuned for the blog’s update!
For the purpose of refining the governance structure of the Group, with effect from 7 March 2017, Mr. Pang Yat Ting, Dominic has been re-designated from the Co-Chairman of the Board to the Chairman of the Board, and from a non-executive director of the Company to an executive director of the Company. In the same time, Mr. Xu Jianhua, a current executive director of the Company, has been re-designated from the Co-Chairman of the Board to the Deputy Chairman of the Board.
- Chun Wo's Launch of Innovation Student Awards Stimulates Engineering Students' Innovation Minds to Tackle Environmental Issues
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 January 2018
- Legal Proceedings in respect of a Joint Development Project in Miami and Change in Biographical Information of a Director
- Asia Allied Infrastructure to Take Legal Action in Protection of Shareholders' Interests
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 December 2017
- Letter to Shareholders - Election of Means of Receipt of Corporate Communications and Reply Form
- Letter to Non-Registered Holders – Notification of Publication of Interim Report 2017 and Change Request Form
- Letter to Existing Registered Holders – Notification of Publication of Interim Report 2017 and Change Request Form
- Poll Results of the Special General Meeting held on 11 December 2017
- List of Directors and their Role and Function
Foundation Works for Public Rental Housing Development in Kwun Tong at Anderson Road
Shatin to Central Link :East Rail Line Platform Modification and Associated Works
Hong Kong International Airport Terminal 2 - SkyPlaza
Main Contract Works for the Retail Expansion of City of Dreams, Macau
MTR :West Island Line: Building Services for Kennedy Town Station
Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited eNewsletter Subscription
If you wish to receive the latest corporate news, please complete the form :
* Indicates a required field.