Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited
Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited ( “Asia Allied Infrastructure” or the “Company”, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) (stock code: 00711.HK), formerly known as Chun Wo Development Holdings Limited changed to its current company name in October 2016 in order to enhance and build up a clear corporate image of the Group and reflect the Group’s long-term strategic targets. The Group’s construction and property development businesses in Hong Kong will continue to be operated under the “Chun Wo” brand.
The business of the Group was founded in 1968, initially engaged in the core construction business. In 1993, the Company was listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. Its business scope expanded to include construction, property development and investment, and security and property management.
Adhering to the Group’s diversification strategy, the Group further expands and develops businesses in Hong Kong, China and overseas in the areas of construction, property development security and property management, construction management, project consultancy, construction finance and investment, etc.
In 2016, the Group completed the acquisition of an engineering and architecture consultancy company in Singapore. It allows the Group to strengthen its capability in leveraging the development opportunities brought about by the “Belt and Road” strategy of the People’s Republic of China. Moreover, it will lead to greater synergies generated in Asia Pacific, and enable the Group to grasp enormous growth opportunities that will be presented in China and overseas in the future.
The group has launched its official blog in order to deliver and share the latest business information through multimedia, including sharing from Top Management, featured interview and market analysis. Please stay tuned for the blog’s update!
For the purpose of refining the governance structure of the Group, with effect from 7 March 2017, Mr. Pang Yat Ting, Dominic has been re-designated from the Co-Chairman of the Board to the Chairman of the Board, and from a non-executive director of the Company to an executive director of the Company. In the same time, Mr. Xu Jianhua, a current executive director of the Company, has been re-designated from the Co-Chairman of the Board to the Deputy Chairman of the Board.
GT Winners Limited had acquired all shares from China New Way Investment Limited and now is the major shareholder of the Group with 74.98% stake versus 8.5% originally.
- Next Day Disclosure Return
- ASIA ALLIED INFRASTRUCTURE CONCLUDES HK$900 MILLION LOAN FACILITY AGREEMENT
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 30 September 2017
- Chun Wo Garners "Grand Caring Award" and “Most Innovative Award" in the "Industry Cares" Recognition Scheme
- Next Day Disclosure Return
- Lifewire and Chun Wo Jointly Present "Lifewire Run" To Support and Inclusive Society and Raise Funds for Child Patients of Rare Diseases
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 August 2017
- Asia Allied Infrastructure Ventures into the Philippines Market
- (1) Poll Results of the 2017 Annual General Meeting and (2) Increase in Authorized Share Capital
- Voluntary Announcement - Design and Construction Contract in Relation to a Water Supply Project in the Philippines
Foundation Works for Public Rental Housing Development in Kwun Tong at Anderson Road
Shatin to Central Link :East Rail Line Platform Modification and Associated Works
Hong Kong International Airport Terminal 2 - SkyPlaza
Main Contract Works for the Retail Expansion of City of Dreams, Macau
MTR :West Island Line: Building Services for Kennedy Town Station
West Kowloon Terminus Piles (Site A - South)
Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited eNewsletter Subscription
If you wish to receive the latest corporate news, please complete the form :
* Indicates a required field.