English Language Tutor (Welcome Fresh Graduates / Former Teachers)
See Change Education is a dynamic organisation committed to developing a community of young leaders as future world-shapers who appreciate the value of collaboration and use a guiding moral compass to help create societies that are more empathetic, responsible, and inclusive. Our world-class curricula and courses in speech and debate emphasize 21st century critical thinking, communication, self-advocacy, and media skills to empower the pursuit of academic and personal goals.
We are a member of Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited and an Approved TQUK Centre.
As an English Language Tutor, you will deliver English Enhancement classes to students aged 5 – 18, either in person or online, focusing on listening and speaking or reading and writing. You will be a significant support for students and other speech and debate coaches, and may also have a role in curriculum design and content creation.
To do this successfully, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Able to create interactive learning spaces and set high expectations
- Enthusiastic and able to excite students to achieve their full potential
- Hold or pursuing a degree in English at a top university, or TESL / TEFL / TEYL qualifications
- Familiar with digital teaching tools
- Excellent language and communication skills
- Prior experience teaching or tutoring English
- For online classes: good internet connectivity
- For in-person classes: willing to travel to teaching locations within Hong Kong
We will offer you a competitive hourly rate and professional development opportunities commensurate with your talents and efforts.
Join Us: Email your resume to email@example.com with a convincing 2-minute video clip about your ability to mentor and support primary and secondary school students to reach their highest potential, and also indicate your expected salary.
Working Years of Exp
Welcome Fresh Graduates / Former Teachers
See Change Education Limited
Part-Time / Freelance