IT Project Manager
See Change Education is a dynamic organisation committed to developing a community of young leaders as future world-shapers who appreciate the value of collaboration and use a guiding moral compass to help create societies that are more empathetic, responsible, and inclusive. Our world-class curricula and courses in speech and debate emphasize 21st century critical thinking, communication, self-advocacy, and media skills to empower the pursuit of academic and personal goals.
We are a member of Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited and an Approved TQUK Centre.
As IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for conducting a comprehensive options appraisal to determine the most effective path towards delivering our organisation’s functional IT requirements, producing a project plan for procurement and delivery of the agreed solutions, and managing the ongoing day-to-day operation of the project at each stage: planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and post-go-live fault-finding and maintenance.
This is a key line management position that will provide you with a one-of-a-kind platform to engage and extend your expertise as you explore emerging technologies.
To successfully apply for the position, you will need to show the following:
- Previous 6 – 10 years’ experience in the customised development and management of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Class Administration, and Learning Management System (LMS) software from migration or construction to operational stage, preferably in the education sector
- Demonstrable abilities in
- managing project activities, IT integration and user acceptance tests, user training, deployment, problem diagnosis and reporting
- driving business requirement discussions and collaborations with key business collaborators and users to conduct feasibility study
and determine cost, benefit, and scope of IT project
- troubleshooting and providing necessary leadership to find optimal solution
- leading internal and external development teams to ensure maximum productivity and effective resource allocation
- negotiating and managing contracting of external vendors in delivery of quality system solutions within agreed timeframes
- A relevant degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent, and preferably Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification
- A professional qualification in an appropriate recognised project management methodology: e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, able to effectively deliver on deadlines and key performance criteria
- Excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills in English and Chinese
We will offer you a competitive employment package and professional advancement opportunities commensurate with your talents and efforts.
Join Us: Email your resume to email@example.com with a summary of past projects managed and outcomes achieved, and also indicate your expected salary.
Working Years of Exp
6 - 10 years
See Change Education Limited