See Change Education is a dynamic organisation committed to developing a community of young leaders as future world-shapers who appreciate the value of collaboration and use a guiding moral compass to help create societies that are more empathetic, responsible, and inclusive. Our world-class curricula and courses in speech and debate emphasize 21st century critical thinking, communication, self-advocacy, and media skills to empower the pursuit of academic and personal goals.
We are a member of Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited and an Approved TQUK Centre.
As Marketing Specialist, you will be a significant part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach target customers from brand awareness to product promotion. You should be a competent professional able to grasp educational market trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
Your responsibilities will include market research, creation and implementation of outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, coordination of brand awareness, planning and execution or targeted marketing initiatives through appropriate channels, and analysis of marketing data to help shape future strategies. The goal will be to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation as a premier education provider and our business growth.
To do this successfully, you will need to show the following:
- Commercial awareness partnered with an innovative mind
- Degree in marketing or communications from a top university
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO, social media etc.), marketing channels, market research methods, marketing data analytics and tools
- Skill in content development and optimization, advertising, events planning
- Ability to present analysis of marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.)
- Exceptional computer skills, including MS Office, marketing and CRM software and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.); knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, able to work independently and under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Chinese
- Willingness to work evenings and Saturdays
We will offer you a competitive employment package and professional advancement opportunities commensurate with your talents and efforts.
Join Us: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with samples of your work, and also indicate your expected salary.
Working Years of Exp
Welcome Recent Graduates
See Change Education Limited
Sales and Marketing