Senior IT Program Developer
See Change Education is a dynamic organisation committed to developing a community of young leaders as future world-shapers who appreciate the value of collaboration and use a guiding moral compass to help create societies that are more empathetic, responsible, and inclusive. Our world-class curricula and courses in speech and debate emphasize 21st century critical thinking, communication, self-advocacy, and media skills to empower the pursuit of academic and personal goals.
We are a member of Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited and an Approved TQUK Centre.
As Senior IT Program Developer, you will be responsible for the full software development life cycle, design, coding, testing, implementation, as well as system maintenance. At the same time, you will develop and maintain functional documentation of software solutions.
You will be in a significant role that will call on your acumen to understand and convert business requirements into application design and solution, and on your interpersonal skills to coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to achieve project deliverables.
To be successful, you will need to show the following:
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 3 – 6 years’ prior experience in application development, ideally in e-Learning/training system development
- Working knowledge of mobile apps development
- Willingness to learn and self-motivation with a strong sense of responsibility, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidates with lesser experience will be considered for the position of IT Program Developer.
We will offer you a competitive employment package and professional advancement opportunities commensurate with your talents and efforts.
Join Us: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of software development projects and outcomes achieved, and also indicate your expected salary.
Working Years of Exp
3 - 6 years
See Change Education Limited