Speech and Debate Specialist (Welcome Recent Graduates)
See Change Education is a dynamic organisation committed to developing a community of young leaders as future world-shapers who appreciate the value of collaboration and use a guiding moral compass to help create societies that are more empathetic, responsible, and inclusive. Our world-class curricula and courses in speech and debate emphasize 21st century critical thinking, communication, self-advocacy, and media skills to empower the pursuit of academic and personal goals.
We are a member of Asia Allied Infrastructure Holdings Limited and an Approved TQUK Centre.
As Speech and Debate Specialist you will be a pivotal member of our curriculum design and teaching faculty. Your key responsibilities will include developing effective teaching-and-learning materials and delivering speech and debate classes to students aged 5 – 18, and managing competitions. You will be a significant resource person for students and our faculty of speech and debate coaches.
To do this successfully, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Able to create interactive learning spaces and set high expectations
- Enthusiastic and able to excite students to achieve their full potential
- Hold a degree from a top university, ideally in Law, Politics or International Relations
- Show a track record in debate and public speaking competitions
- Demonstrate experience in mock trials, moot court, or Model UN
- Familiar with digital teaching tools
- Prior experience teaching or tutoring speech and debate
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English
- Available to work a 5.5-day week including Saturdays and some evening hours
We will offer you a competitive employment package and professional development opportunities commensurate with your talents and efforts.
Join Us: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a convincing 2-minute video clip about your ability to mentor and support primary and secondary school students to reach their highest potential, and also indicate your expected salary.
Working Years of Exp
Welcome Recent Graduates
See Change Education Limited
5.5 days work per week, Full-time